Ashaka Cement Limited based in Ashaka, Gombe State is a subsidiary of Lafarge Africa Plc. The Company produces the famous brand “AshakaCem” popularly known as the Star of the North because of its proven record of quality and integrity. Lafarge’s vision is to build a stronger Nigeria safely, ethically and sustainably through innovative construction solutions.
Ashaka Cement has commenced its 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme targeted at attracting suitably qualified, young, exceptional and highly motivated individuals to join its workforce. Successful candidates will work at Ashaka Cement’s plant in Ashaka, Funakaye LGA, Gombe State. Lafarge offers its employees careers with a meaning: building the future. Lafarge offers personal development opportunities, international mobility as well as safe and attractive working conditions.
Are you outstanding and looking for an opportunity to attain your full potential?
Apply to the ASHAKA CEMENT LIMITED Graduate Trainee Programme 👇👇.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or a Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit) from any of the following disciplines: Engineering; Social Sciences; Management; Arts/ Humanities or other related disciplines.
- Completion of the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- A maximum of 2 years’ post-NYSC work experience.
- A maximum age of 28 years, as at 31 December, 2018.
- Candidates from Gombe, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Taraba and Adamawa States and other states in Northern Nigeria are strongly encouraged to apply.
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate strong passion for excellence, enthusiasm, analytical, communication (written and verbal), presentation and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Send your resume (MS-Word format), together with your phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashaka Cement Limited is a subsidiary of Lafarge
For Further information 👉 click here
Deadline: July 13, 2018